America’s longest-lasting pickup
America’s longest-lasting pickup
Over the years Ram trucks have established themselves as America’s longest-lasting pickup. The 2018 Ram 1500 will be no exception. Ram pickups have established their roots deep within American culture and the iconic Ram 1500 continues their legacy into 2018 as America’s most reliable workhorse. The solid steel body and powerful 5.7L Hemi V8 available in Ram pickups make the Ram 1500 America’s most reliable truck.
Consumers looking for a reliable, and durable workhorse know that Ram offers all the features that are important in a work truck without compromising it’s best-in-class aesthetic appeal. Ram 1500 offers class leading ride and handling with its unique link-coil rear suspension system with optional air suspension. Ram is the only full-size pickup to offer standard coil springs with an air suspension option. Most of the competition is still relying on less sophisticated and outdated leaf-spring suspension on their rear axle.
Ram 1500 also offers America’s most fuel efficient full-size pickup with their exclusive EcoDiesel engine. Other features, such as the exclusive RamBox, offer storage solutions unique to Ram pickups. The Ram 1500 will be offered in 11 different trims in 2018.
FAC announced that in addition to the already class leading features of the classic Ram 1500, there will be several new features introduced in 2018.
New for 2018
- Ultra-luxurious Limited Tungsten edition
- Sport model appearance upgrade
- Factory-installed leather interior option on Rebel models
- Premium Limited Tungsten model
- 4-inch radios with 4G LTE, HD Radio, Android Auto, Apple Car Play, USB Flip, pinch to zoom and improved resolution
- Sirius Guardian with SOS Call, Roadside Assistance, Remote Services, Send and Go, and Vehicle Finder
- Remote exterior switch in truck bed to activate LED bed lights
- Backup camera now standard on all models
- Fleet Telematics Module for vehicle tracking efficiency
Industry Leading Infotainment System
One of the major highlights for 2018 is the industry leading Uconnect 8.4” infotainment system. The Uconnect infotainment system offers voice command and Bluetooth technology that allows the user to make phone calls or browse their media with simple vocal commands. Uconnect also offers Voice Texting allowing drivers to listen to their text messages and dictate their responses without ever having to take their hands off the wheel, or their eyes off the road.
The Ram Truck brand is the industry standard for trucks that are proven to last. Hard working Americans depend on reliable work horses to get the job done. When you buy a Ram pickup you know you’re getting a truck that was engineered for your specific needs. Ram has long been the front runner when it comes to the options that matter most to truck owners.
Ram continues to beat the competition in the most sought-after titles:
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Highest torque ever – 930 lb.-ft. with Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Highest 5th wheel towing capacity – 30,000 lbs. with Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Best-in-class fuel economy and longest range with exclusive EcoDiesel – 27 mpg with Ram 1500
- Best-in-class gas towing – 16,320 pounds with Ram 2500
- Highest snow plow rating – Ram 2500 and 3500
- Most luxurious trim available in pickups with Ram Tungsten Limited Edition
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
At Rairdon’s Dodge Jeep Chrysler Ram of Kirkland we sell Rams because we know they are built to get the job done. We’re not selling flimsy and unreliable aluminum body pickups. We’re selling durable steel body, link-coil, hemi powered workhorses that can take a beating and never stop delivering. The Ram 1500 is America’s most reliable, longest lasting pickup. Come down to Rairdon’s Dodge Jeep Chrysler Ram of Kirkland and schedule a test drive today. We’ll find you the Ram that will get the job done.