How To Connect/Pair iPhone 7 To Uconnect 4C 8.4″ In Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep & Ram Vehicles
With Uconnect you can quickly and easily pair your iPhone 7 with your vehicle. At Rairdon's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Kirkland the Uconnect system comes standard on most of our 2017 and 2018 inventory. Pairing your device will allow hands-free audio streaming, texting notifications, and calling features.
To connect your iPhone 7 to your Uconnect 4C 8.4″ display follow the directions from Uconnect below:
Step 1: On your Uconnect 4:
- Push ‘Phone’ button.
- Push ‘Phone Settings’ button.
- Push ‘Paired Phones’ button.
- Push ‘Add Device’ button.
Step 2: On your Apple iPhone 7:
- Go to Settings
- Select ‘Bluetooth’
- Turn the Bluetooth ON
- Select your in-car system from the device list
- Enter PIN or confirm that the passkey displayed on the vehicle system and phone match
- The previous step may not always be required
- Accept any requests to access contacts, call list or messages on the phone
Once connected to the Uconnect system you will be able to stream audio, receive text messages, and make and receive phone calls. You will be able to control all of these functions using the Uconnect’s touchscreen controls, steering wheel mounted radio controls, and hands-free voice recognition.