How To Connect Your Samsung Galaxy S8 To Uconnect 4C 8.4″ Display In Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep & Ram Vehicles
With Uconnect you can quickly and easily pair your Samsung Galaxy S8 with your vehicle. At Rairdon's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Kirkland the Uconnect system comes standard on most of our 2017 and 2018 inventory. Pairing your device will allow hands-free audio streaming, texting notifications, and calling features.
To connect your Samsung Galaxy S8 to your Uconnect 4C 8.4″ display follow the directions from Uconnect below:
Step 1: On your Uconnect 4:
- Push ‘Phone’ button.
- Push ‘Phone Settings’ button.
- Push ‘Paired Phones and Audio Devices’ button.
- Push ‘Add Device’ button.
Step 2: On your Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Go to Settings
- Turn the Bluetooth ON
- Select ‘Bluetooth’
- If not already searching for devices, select ‘SCAN’ button
- Select your in-car system from the device list
- Enter PIN or confirm that the passkey displayed on the vehicle system and phone match
- If shown, allow access to messages and contacts on the pop-ups
Once connected to the Uconnect system you will be able to stream audio, receive text messages, and make and receive phone calls. You will be able to control all of these functions using the Uconnect’s touchscreen controls, steering wheel mounted radio controls, and hands-free voice recognition.