All About 2020 Jeep Cherokee
All About 2020 Jeep Cherokee
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee gives you confidence in any season. Find out how here.
Make Room For Adventure!
Luckily, there is charisma and quality in every striking detail on the 2020 Jeep® Cherokee.
Take its LED headlamps and front fascia for instance. Both have been reimagined for 2020.
And did you know?
The new Cherokee also comes with over 80 standard and available
safety and security features,
to protect you and your precious cargo.
New Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
Jeep Cherokee Latitude, Latitude Plus, 2020 Jeep Cherokee Limited, North Edition,
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, Trailhawk Elite
Altitude, Upland, High Altitude
2020 Jeep Cherokee Top Features
- Overall well-rounded performance. This means traction, maneuverability, articulation, ground clearance, and water fording.
- All-weather 4×4 capability.
- Available 2.0L Turbo Engine
- Wide variety of optional groups like Comfort/ Convenience Group, Cold Weather Group, Luxury Group, Trailer-Tow Group, and Off-Road Group
- LED Tail Lamps/ Daytime Running Headlamps
- Premium Alpine® Speaker System
- Push-Button Start
- 4-Inch Touchscreen Display
2020 Jeep Cherokee Interior
Top interior touchpoints include:
- Available heating steering wheel
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Available CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- Perforated leather trim, Ski Gray with cattle tan accent stitching, or Black with Light Frost Beige accent stitching
- 60/40 Split-Folding Rear Seat
- Available Hidden Cargo Floor
- Available Sliding Rear Seat
- Available Alpine® Premium Audio System with 12-channel 506-watt amplifier, nine speakers and an 8-inch subwoofer
- Seating for 5
- New, 2.4L I-4, or 3.2L V-6 engine
- 9-speed Automatic Transmission
- Front Wheel or Four-Wheel Drive
- 1,000 lb. payload
- 7 cu ft. maximum interior cargo volume
- 128 cu.ft. passenger volume
- 180 horsepower @ 6,400RPM, 271 horsepower @ 6,500RPM,
- 8 gallon fuel tank
- Regular unleaded fuel (recommended)
Bright White, Olive Green, Sting-Gray, Hydro Blue, Diamond Black Crystal, Velvet Red,
Billet Silver Metallic, Granite Crystal Metallic, Light Brownstone, Blue Shade
(exterior color options are dependent on trim level).
2020 Jeep Cherokee Towing Capacity
Up to 4,500 lbs. when equipped with a 3.2L Pentastar® V6 engine.*
Spotlighting The 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- Uconnect® 4 with 8.4-Inch Display
- 2L V6 24V VVT Engine w / ESS
- 9-Speed 948TE 4WD Automatic Transmission
- P245 / 65R17 OWL All-Terrain Tires
- Optional Comfort / Convenience Group, Cold Weather Group, and Trailer-Tow Group (Off-Road Group comes standard)
- Standard Selec-Terrain System and Trailer Sway Damping
- 8 exterior colors to choose from
Go places you’ve only dreamed of in a brand-new Cherokee.
This completes our 2020 Jeep Cherokee review.
We hope you enjoyed it!
*Based on Jeep Cherokee models equipped with the 3.2L Pentastar® V6 engine (rated at 4,500 pounds) and the Jeep Brand Midsize SUV Subsegment: Chevrolet Equinox, Ford Escape, Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4, Subaru Forester and Nissan Rogue. When properly equipped. See dealer for details.